Cuddling and playing with your dog is fun? It’s crystal clear that Pets are fond of food, so the point here that pampering them requires creativity and lots of love.
But what if you are a dog owner but still very very busy to feed it? No worries the answer is an automatic dog feeder.
Why do we need to use it?
Automatic feeder helps to feed our pets on time, in addition to the schedule, and monitor their diet, so Now you do not need to cancel all your meetings just for the reason of feeding your pet, as the automatic feeder will hold this responsibility.
And now let’s reveal the best automatic dog feeder.
Best 11 Automatic Pets Feeder
PetSafe 5-Meal Pet Feeder
With five triangular slots, so it’s up to five meal times, featuring also a digital timer, so to set the mealtime.
- It’s very easy to use
- Suitable for both wet and dry food.
- It features a digital time to seclude the feeding time
- It is easy to be cleaned
- It doesn’t come with an ice pack
- it doesn’t have a power adapter
- it is not suitable for bigger dogs
Feed and Go Smart Pet Feeder
This exceptional one dispenses dry and wet food, and medication as well, it comes with a built-in webcam, Wi-Fi connection, and a smartphone app, to check and monitor your pet eating habits.
- It features built in webcam, speaker, and wifi connection.
- It works with dry and wet food.
- Very easy to clean
- It holds meal for 6 days.
- It’s very pricey
- It has a loud motor.
SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder
This is a selective smart feeder, as it selects only your pet to have an access to it, by detecting its microchip, another good point too, that it is designed for both wet and dry food.
- It has an open/close button
- It is suitable for both dry and wet food.
- Super easy to clean
- It is user friendly
- It is a selective pet feeder
- It doesn’t come with an ice pack, so you need to change the wet food every day
- The bowl is not dishwasher safe.
- It needs a technophile user.
WOpet Automatic Pet Feeder Dog Cat Feeder
This one acts as a refrigerator as it comes with an ice back, you can set the timer which is located on the lid to schedule your dog meal time.
- It comes with an ice back
- It is very sturdy can’t be easily broken
- It is user friendly
- It is dishwasher safe
- It also comes in 4 color options
- It only has one food slot, so it is not suitable for a single pet
- The timer sound is very noisy
Petnet Smart Feeder
This is a smart pet feeder which recommends your pet food portion according to its age, weight, and activity level, it helps you as well to monitor your pet food habit and customize a healthy meal plan.
- A good sleek black design
- It has a large food capacity
- It helps to avoid pet over or under-feeding
- It can order automatically food meal via internet
- It has a built in battery
- Can’t work without internet
- Doesn’t work with smart and android devices
- Limited battery backup
Hoison Smart Feeder
With Hoison Smart Feeder, you can record your pet’s food habits, consumption, and timing, and decide on the ideal healthy diet for your pet.
- It features an auto feeder schedule.
- You can decide on your pet portion meal size, and time of each meal.
- It features built-in HD camera and speaker
- 24 back up battery
- The steel bowl is not large enough
- It is not suitable for large dogs
- Only can be controlled via smartphone app
Little Giant Galvanized Steel Chow Hound Dog Feeder
A super durable feeder that can hold 25 pounds of pet food, it features a securely magnetic door.
- It is made of galvanized steel, so it’s very sturdy.
- It keeps the food fresh.
- It is not suitable for dogs that are overeating.
Caixin Automatic Pet Feeder
An electronic pet feeder which can work as well with dry, semi-moist food, in addition to medication and treats.
- It can schedule up to six meals a day.
- It features a timed feeder to help your pet to be fit and lose weight
- It works with 3 AA Batteries
- It has a battery status option on the screen so you can able to see when you need to recharge the battery.
- It is not suitable for stubborn dogs.
Pawise Automatic Pet Feeder
If you wanna get an automatic feeder with a reasonable price and good options, so this is the one.
- It is user-friendly.
- It is affordable.
- It comes with an ice pack.
- It features a timer.
- It is only suitable for small dogs.
- For only one or two meals.
Andrew James 4 Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
This reasonable feeder features a lot of options like an equally sized compartment, and the extra top chamber filled with an ice pack to keep the food fresh and authentic, it also comes with a volume reducer to control your pet mail portions.
- It is suitable for dry and soft food.
- The feeder can be opened at 4 different times.
- It comes with an ice pack.
- It allows pre-recording a voice message to open the feeder.
- It can be easily cleaned.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It needs to be programmed every time before using it.
Trixie TX4 Automatic Pet Feeder
Another good option is here, with four large bowls, in addition to a timer which can be programmed once every 4, 8, 12, or 24 hours.
- It can be used for wet and dry food.
- It features a larger bowl in comparison with other brands.
- It doesn’t come with an ice pack.
- It is not suitable for owners who care about flexible feeding times.